The title does give one pause, doesn’t it? Like, what kind of image will one come up with that will sufficiently describe a bookworm that’s gone rabid? XD
Well, those two words definitely describe me the past week. I think I managed to finish ten books in less than five days. How? By reading till about four in the morning, that’s how. I haven’t read books back to back in a while and my craving came back with a vengeance. I’m surprised I’m not looking like a stressed out corpse yet.
Just for those curious, here are some of the books that managed to make me stay up till the wee hours of the morning:
- Halfway to the Grave (Night Huntress, Book 1)
- One Foot in the Grave (Night Huntress, Book 2)
- At Grave’s End (Night Huntress, Book 3)
- Destined for an Early Grave (Night Huntress, Book 4)
- This Side of the Grave (Night Huntress, Book 5)
- First Drop of Crimson (Night Huntress World, Book 1)
- Eternal Kiss of Darkness (Night Huntress World, Book 2)
- The Hunger Games
- Catching Fire
Oh! And the Hunger Games series is set to become a movie in the near future~ <3 On to the Fever Series now by Karen Marie Moning!